In A Day Smile offers All-on-6 dental implant supported prostheses designed to restore your smile with a permanent, durable and natural smile. A bridge is fixed firmly to the supporting dental implants while the gum remains free to preserve full taste sensation as well as a durable natural smile. Dental implant supported fixed bridge treatments provide a permanent solution that denture wearers had only previously dreamed about!
Just like other immediate load dental implant techniques, the All-on-6 process provides two additional implants designed to reinforce the bridge in situations where increased support and retention for the prosthesis is required.
Benefits of The All-on-6 Dental Implant Supported Fixed Bridge Teeth Replacement Procedure Include:
- Replaces roots and teeth.
- Preserves bone and soft tissue.
- Rapid improvement in the quality of life.
- Natural-‐looking esthetics.
- Allows you to eat the foods you want.
- Improves functionality to 90% compared to natural teeth.
- Able to clean ﬁxed implant bridge like natural teeth.
The team at In A Day Smile has placed and restored over a thousand dental implants, including early and immediately loaded full mouth reconstructions. In A Day Smile provides a wide range of dental implant solutions to fit your personalized restoration needs.